Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What's blooming in my yard....










Here are a few things that are blooming in my yard today. The Iris is actually a really pretty purple, but all I get on the camara is blue. My Hens and Chicks are really BIG! I have a ton of them alllllll over the place. I should have waited until the sun was shining more, it is kinda cloudy today, the pics would have been brighter. Oh well. If you need a hen and chick for your yard stop by!

I haven't had a chance to make any beads lately. I was on vacation in Illinois a couple of weeks ago seeing my family. Had a great time. I don't get to go home often enough. Then this last weekend we got a dumpster and did some major cleaning of the house, wood shop, garage and basement. I was way too tired to make beads. I have a lot of ideas planned for this weekend tho. I went antique shopping while in Illinois and got a whole bunch of skeleton keys, so I will be working on those and bead sets. I am planning on starting a newsletter and having a sale soon too. So check back to find out what is going on.

Hi MOM!

2 comments:

Hawley Studios said...

Gorgeous photos! Quite inspiring! :)

shopPOPKO said...

wow! this is all so gorgeous!