Monday, June 4, 2007

June 4th and alls well!

I think! I am at work and we just started new computer charting this week. I am a nurse. So far it is ok, but I don't have but one patient tonight. I imagine it is going to get worse. Anyway, had a great weekend, did a lot of yard work (as usual) and made a lot of beads. I have this thing about making blue beads lately. That's ok cause they are pretty, but maybe next weekend I will try a different color. Light Blue??? !! LOL I started my new diet today, I need to lose 20 pounds by September to fit into my WEDDING DRESS!!!! We are getting married during our cruise to the
Caribbean in December. We are planning a "BEACH" wedding in ST. THOMAS!!!!!! The caps indicate excitement!!!!! I picked out and bought my dress on Saturday..it is reeeealllly pretty but just a tad bit too small. So, that is the diet.. UGH! Anyway... on to the business at hand, I will be posting my weekends creations on my Etsy store throughout the week. So check back often. More later about the WEDDING!!!!!! Bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Wild Sage Lampwork said...

Thanks! I am excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pix of the purple wedding!