Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New hearts and vessels for sale!

I have new bead sets up for sale on my ebay site. My name there is psb34psb. There is a link in the sidebar for that. I have been hooked on making hearts lately. I love to make ones that are transparent. I have a definite glass addiction and just love to stare through the pretty colors. Anyway, You will find three sets for sale this week on ebay. I have also been making a lot of vessels. They are not hollow (yet) but still very pretty. That is my next project - hollow vessels. I have made some hollow beads and a few hollow vessels but I need to get a hollow mandrel to make it easier. I put one of my vessels up for sale on etsy today and will try and get the rest of them as well as the hollow beads up there this week. Take care and have a wonderful week. Pam

No comments: