Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Etsy Store

Hi, It has been a busy week. We started out on Sunday "power raking" the front yard! This is not recommended. It was a pain in my back! The power raking wasn't so hard, the machine does all the work, but turning it around was kinda rough. THEN.. you have to hand rake all the grass clipping and bag them. UGH! We filled up two trash cans and "9" gigantuan trash bags. Granted we have a fairly large front yard but it is not near as big as the back yard, and guess what is next! Sheesh. I can not believe how badly I am not looking forward to doing that, and to boot it is supposed to be 100 degrees this weekend. :( YICK!
Anyway, enough of my bellyaching.
I really just wanted to tell you about my "NEW" Etsy shop. I sell Swarovski crystals and figured that they needed a home of their own so I opened up a shop just for them. It is MyCabinCreationsToo. I put a link in the sidebar to take you directly there. Go check it out.
Also check back this weekend - Etsy Glass is having a big doings that is hush hush until OHHH probably Friday night. I am participating in that as well, and will have more info to give you then. It's Exciting!!! This I can tell you.
I have been working on my wedding plans.. I decided my color(s) would be purple. My sweetie is going to wear a tux for our little beach shindig and he is going to get a purple vest and bow tie. Can't wait to see that!!! He is such a handsome fella. ;)
Anyway..Just be sure to check back for sure on Friday if not sooner, I may slip and let the cat out of the bag before that. Take care and have a terrific week... Pam

No comments: