Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This and That - Lots of Things to update

Hi! It seems like it has been awhile since I posted anything in my blog, so I guess I have some catching up to do. I have a ton of pictures that I want to share. I think I will put a little caption with each of them so you know what they are. You can see if a bead is for sale by clicking on the picture and it will take you directly to the listing. So here goes


Terroso - Organic Lampwork Focal Bead


Lampwork Urchin Focal Bead
Elegant - Slider Bead Set for a Pandora Bracelet
Squiggles - Lampwork Bead Set
Dale and Cami on the carrousel at the Hogle Zoo
Booberry and Belinda the Friendly Ghosts - Halloween Bead Set



Groovy II - Lampwork Bead Set
Cami after her day at the ZOO!
Yep that is me on the carrousel with Cami
Dale's school project - The Creation of Life in Wood!


Kieran and his birthday cake - One year old!
Indian Corn Lampwork Accent Beads

A collaboration project between Dale and I - I made the bead and he turned the tulipwood pen!

Love this red bead set


My niece Kayce had her first baby last week - Lucas Adrian
My puppy "Tuck"
Cami - Look at those pretty blue eyes!
Groovy - Lampwork Bead Set - I sold these but there will be more. I got this pattern from a tutorial by Anne Ricketts at www.aricketts.etsy.com. The tutorial was very informative and well written. Go check out her stuff.
Cami and Dale on the train at the zoo

Our new kitty - Hissy! He is sooooooooooooooo soft!

I have also started a new store on Handmade Fuzion. It is a new site kinda like Etsy. So go check it out. Here is the link.

I set up a page on Facebook which is kinda fun if you have a lot of time to waste. :) If you are on there look me up. Pam Dansie.

Send me an email if you would like to be on my mailing list. I will be posting mailing list only specials here soon. pam@wildsagelampwork.com

No comments: