Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Halloween in August




This is going to be Halloween in August week. I made three sets of these adorable ghosty beads and will be listing them this week, here. Usually I just make white ghosts but this year I decided to make clear ones and then to etch them. They look a little more ghosty like. I left the eyes unetched so they are bright and shiny. I am also going to be listing more stuffed pumpkin sets and wall hangings in my other Etsy shop, it is located here. I have lots of Swarovski crystals for sale there too with more to be added as time permits. It is going to be a busy week at work so I will get things listed as I can. Check back often. Oh and I have an inventory reduction sale on my website located here. So go take a look. Have a great day! Pam

No comments: