Friday, October 19, 2007

New Jewelry




Here are a few things that I have created lately. I made a watch for my mom's birthday and finally got it sent to her after I wore it a few times. So I figured I ought to make one for myself. I have been practicing my encased beads so that is what the lampwork beads are. They turned out pretty good (imo). :)
Last night I decided I needed to get in the Halloween spirit, so while at work (don't tell my boss) I made this ghosty bracelet. I have a couple sets of ghosty beads and some pumpkins still for sale in my etsy shop if you feel the "spirit" move you and you need a ghosty for yourself.
This weekend I will probably get busy making snowman beads. I made a bunch last winter and they were pretty fun to do. I will post my creations here next week.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: