Tuesday, September 25, 2007






I had a busy weekend with special orders and exchange beads that I made for the lampwork etc. exchanges that I take part in. I also got to see my new grandson and went to Octoberfest at Snowbird. It SNOWED! while we were there. The food, music and BEER (altho I'm not much of a drinker) was good. Altho it was rather chilly. The leaves up in the mountains were really pretty too. My fiance likes to go to Octoberfest for the food, he is half German so it reminds him of his mothers cooking.
Anyway, I did get quite a few fallish bead sets done this weekend and they are now posted in my etsy store. I just noticed yesterday that tomorrow - the 26th - is my one year anniversary on Etsy. That seems strange, I have only had my torch a little less than a year than, cause I opened the store and sold crystals for a while first. Wow. Business has been really good the first year. Hopefully it will be twice, no three times, oh what the heck, TEN times as good this next year, NAH - make it a HUNDRED. I can handle it! LOL
Anyway, here are a few things I did this weekend. Later.

No comments: