Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Catching up - Lots of new stuff!

Wow... I have had a hard time keeping up with my blog lately. I have been working more in the day so not as much time for extra things lately. We have a new grandson - Derek Johnathon - he is so cute and itty bitty. There are a few pictures here of him.
I have been on a crocheting and knitting kick lately. Have made a bunch of baby hats that I will be listing. They are so much fun to make and quick. I like quick!!! Lots of new beads too. :) Have a great day! Pam
This is a Bumbles band for a watch. I made it for a friend who already has the watch face so she will just hook the band to it with the lobster clasps. They are a big Utah thing. I think they are kinda cool. Might have to make a few more. :)

I knit the hat and cocoon for Derek. We will probably use it to get his picture made in a month or so. Another popular item selling lately. If you want one just let me know.





I got a new bead press from cgbeads. It is a disc shape. I think they are kinda pretty. Haven't had much time to play with it yet tho. :(

Rylee Jade
Kieran loves the John Deere - the battery was dead but he didn't care!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your website looks really good. Congratulation on your grandchild. Too Cute! I look forward to keeping up with your blog and I can only hope as I continue to work on mine it will look just as great. Good Luck!

Feel free to check mine out http://TidbitsAndOtherMoneyMakingIdeas.blogspot.com