Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My First Sock! Etc!









Hi... just a little up date. I got my first sock done in record time. I think it was about 2 1/2 weeks or less. I have started the second one and am really enjoying myself knitting. The sock looks a little weird. I told my husband it looks like it belongs to Olive-Oil. But it fits great! The top stretches like it should and everything. I will have to say I am quite impressed with myself and humble too. =)

My neighbors came over Saturday to make some bracelets. They each made one and it was really nice to get to know them better. I enjoyed it!

Made a lot of new beads over the weekend that I will be listing on my Etsy site this week.

The first picture has two wooden beads that my husband made on his lathe. They are really pretty with the silver core. I added a bead to the set that is also silver cored and made of glass.

More later!

3 comments:

The UnStrungSisters - Amy and Erin said...

Pretty beads and great job with the sock!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Your sock is amazing in such a short amount of time! Good for you!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and joining up! Happy to meet you!

Laume said...

I have yet to make my first sock - I have several started and stuck in bags somewhere.
That turquoise and brown looks gorgeous together!