Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Featured Etsy Artist of the Week - Signature Sterling


This week I have chosen Signature Sterling as the Featured Etsy Artist. She has quality jewelry and uses only the finest components in her creations - sterling silver, semiprecious gemstones, Swarovski crystals & pearls, Czech glass, & artisan lampwork. Here is a little more about her.

Let's here about your shop and how you got started:


I made my very first pair of earrings on a visit to Sassy Beads in Toronto, Ontario almost three years ago while visiting one of my dearest friends. I was "hooked" immediately (and, in fact, just recently re-visited my "beading birthplace," Sassy Beads, on another trip to Toronto just a short time ago).


What inspires you to create?

Usually the beads themselves ~ the designs, colors, texture, shapes...give me some time to "play" with them and the inspiration eventually flows...


Descibe yourself in one word: evolving


What's your favorite:


Book: The Secret Life of Bees

Movie: Rain Man

Song: Stairway to Heaven

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Thanks SO much for the awesome feature - LOVE your blog and your lampwork is beautiful as always!!
Peace!